Call for Internship – Intensive Programme 2013. Institute of European Studies, Jagiellonian University, Krakow
Period of Internship: November 2012 – March 2013
The Institute of European Studies of the Jagiellonian University is currently searching for interns to fill up the position of IP administrative/coordinating assistant.
The Call for Internship is open to all European and international students seeking for an opportunity to get involved in the organization/coordination of a 10 day intensive programme enveloping conferences, academic activities, workshops, study trips, cultural activities and social events.
- CV in English
- Motivation Statement (no more than 350 words)
- Fill out the Online Application Form
Intern’s work will involve assisting the Organising Team in:
- Day to day activities linked to the Intensive Programme (IP).
- Opening and sustaining communication channels between the organizing team and IP’s suppliers: faculty, academic staff, outsourced experts, collaborating institutions, partners, etc.
- Arranging the mechanics and coordinating logistics of the activities within the IP.
- Coordinating the work of volunteers.
- Developing and maintaining contacts to strengthen our network of partners.
- Generating ideas for peripheral activities to the IP – and coordinating them.
- Assisting creatively to the design of visual material and content: website, brochure, visual materials, etc.
- Engaging in the overall development of the programme and its content.
- Developed knowledge and insights on European affairs
- Good analytical skills
- Good balance between systematical and organic working skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Efficient use of time and resources
- Proficient use of technologies
- Fluent English
- Polish (strongly recommended)
- Good linguistics skills.
- Good social skills