APPLY NOW !!! 2013-15 Cohort Intake
The consortium has set 3 deadlines:
- 1 December 2012: for candidates applying for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship, as well as for self-financing applicants
- 1 March and 1 June 2013: for self-financing applicants only
You can write to us today at: email@example.com or give us a call at this number: +48 510 008 516
The earlier application round, the higher the chance is that you get selected for the programme. Non-EU applicants are strongly recommended not to apply later than 1 March (in order to apply for visa etc).
NOTE: Be aware that only complete applications will be taken into account and assessed by the Admission Board.
The first part consists of an ONLINE FORM to be filled out. You mostly have to enter personal details at this stage. In this step you can indicate the Jagiellonian University as your first choice and 2 other preferred partner universities.
Click on the link you received in the confirmation email to proceed. Be aware that you should fill out the form for the 2nd part in an uninterrupted session.
At this stage, you will have to indicate and specify: your motivation through a letter, your educational profile, your academic writing skills, your language skills, your knowledge of Europe and/or other regions of the world; your work experience(s), your travel experience(s), your mobility as a student
After you have submitted the second part, a second confirmation email will be sent to you. Once more, be sure to save this email.
For this step, you will have to click on the same link you used for step 2 (the link you received in the 1st confirmation email). This part consists of uploading the required documents: know that, this time, you will be able to do so in interrupted sessions, if need be.
- if you fail to do upload any of these required documents, your application won’t be taken into account by the Admission Board.
- removing documents you already uploading isn’t possible.
- there is a maximum amount of documents you can upload for each category. Check the given amount of documents allowed before you upload them.